i've arrived


I landed in Vietnam last night, absolutely exhausted. Though my spirits were lifted immediately by the lovely people I am staying with for the next few days.

Today I spent the morning on the back of a scooter racing around Ho Chi Minh City checking out the sights, sounds and of course smells. It was a blast. (The traffic lights here have count-downs on them for when the lights will change, so effin smart if you ask me).

Didn't understand a single word said at lunch, not too worry, I was far too busy tucking into freshly made spring rolls, noodles, chinese sausage, pho and fruit. My hosts did apologise following the meal, not for the conversation, but for the fact that after lunch we must nap for 2 hours.

So without fear of jumping the gun, I feel its only necessary to announce, I'M HOME!