school's out

I'm ecstatic to report that yesterday I completed my Graphic Design Diploma. It's been an awesome 18 months of learning, and I never imagined I would enjoy going back to school as much as I did. I guess the secret is learning something you really enjoy.

Upon reflection I am spun out how much of a change my life has had since I began this blog in late 2009, nearly 4 years ago. I resigned from my business career, moved to the ocean, furthered my passion for surfing, improved my photography skills, and then once all my money was spent, returned to University to study Graphic Design, which is a field of work I have a deep connection with. 

This path has also allowed me to forge many new friendships, which I hold dearly along with the fondest of memories. I owe thanks to my family & friends, new and old, for their support and inspiration on this life shaping journey.

Blow are a few of my recent design pieces: 

Life Amplified // Opera Australia
Design // Typography // Layout


Lost at Sea // A1 Poster
Design // Typography // Illustration




Nokia // Crystal Clear Screen Wipes
Product Design // Package Design* // Label Design
*package shaped from blue foam and painted.